Looking for an office in the most respected address?
The WTC Helsinki, Aleksanterinkatu 17, is one of the most attractive business locations in the city center of Helsinki. What makes it unique is the combination of the comfortable, international working environment with the central location and all the extra services offered by WTC Helsinki with service companies and the easy access.
Flexibility is the keyword. The WTC Helsinki is suitable for both bigger companies and one-man businesses. WTC Helsinki offers you all the space you need to expand your business in a high quality business environment.
You know what you want
Options include single offices, group offices, combination offices and some open-plan offices. There is flexibility to bring together rooms and to make changes to the room layout in the future. Always there is a possibility to move into bigger premises inside the building keeping the same contact information.
WTC Helsinki offers fully fitted office units, with a minimum of 11,5 m² floor area. Rental space varies from only 11,5 m² to 200 m². The standard facilities include floor covering, air conditioning, lightning and IT connections.
The key words in WTC Helsinki are minimizing floor-space and fixed costs.
Basic conditions of the tenancy agreement
• Landlord: Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
• period of notice 3 months
• rental right cannot be transferred without the Landlord’s consent
• surety deposit corresponding three (3) month’s rent (+ VAT 24%)
Added value for the Tenants
• World Trade Center Helsinki is a well known and respected address
• convenient and effective facilities in the city center of Helsinki
• flexibility which means it is easy to move inside the building into bigger premises
• easy to start your business, if needed even immediately
• possibility to work round-the-clock in supervised building
• international working environment
• basic services included in the rent
• additional services available
There are some 100 tenants in the WTC Helsinki building right now.
For more information about available office premises, please contact:
Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
T. +358 10 28 400